Nawaz-ud-Din's wife Alia bluntly, I have been silent for 10 years, I will not force you to break the silence, I will remain silent - Entertainmentnews

Breaking

Full Width CSS

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Nawaz-ud-Din's wife Alia bluntly, I have been silent for 10 years, I will not force you to break the silence, I will remain silent


Nawaz-ud-Din's wife Alia bluntly, I have been silent for 10 years, I will not force you to break the silence, I will remain silent

Nawaz-ud-Din's wife Alia bluntly, I have been silent for 10 years, I will not force you to break the silence, I will remain silent
Aaliya Siddiqui, the wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, has made two tweets, due to which she has once again made headlines.
Mumbai: It is said that maintaining mutual respect and trust in relationships is essential to keep a marriage strong.  When respect and trust for one's partner falters, then the knot in the relationship begins to fall.  Something similar happened between actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his wife Aaliya Siddiqui and his wife Alia Siddiqui.  After living together for years, Alia broke her silence and decided to divorce Nawaz-ud-Din.  He broke the silence on the recent reports by tweeting about his married life.  One of these tweets made headlines again.
In fact, as soon as the news came in recent days that Aaliya Siddiqui has sent a divorce notice to her husband and Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, the reason for the divorce in several media reports  There was a lot of talk about their married life.  Alia Siddiqui tweeted twice on this.











No comments:

Post a Comment