Many lessons await Musk in the future - Entertainmentnews

Breaking

Full Width CSS

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Many lessons await Musk in the future


Many lessons await Musk in the future

Many lessons await Musk in the future,
"There are a lot of lessons awaiting for Musk in the future," said Yemeni Zaidi, who plays Musk in Geo Entertainment's most popular drama series, Raz-e-Ulfat.
Yemeni Zaidi, a talented and beautiful actress in the drama industry, shared a photo of a scene from the drama serial 'Raz-ul-Ulfat' on the photo and video sharing app Instagram and wrote in the caption that 'many lessons are waiting for Musk in the future.'Yemeni Zaidi further wrote in his post that thank you very much for watching 'Raz-e-Ulfat'.A post by the actress was shared 11 hours ago which has been liked by about one lakh fans so far, besides the series of comments on this post of the actress is also going on.
It is to be noted that actress Yemeni Zaidi had said a few days ago that 'I always wanted to show my talent on TV and I gave many auditions to fulfill my dream in which I failed.  I faced but I did not give up.
"And today I'm doing a great job in the industry as an actress in front of all of you," she said.Yemeni Zaidi added, "Never stop dreaming because dreams are the first step to success for a successful person."







No comments:

Post a Comment